Clinic Terms and Conditions
Changed your mind?
We do not refund for change of mind, if you found it cheaper elsewhere, decided you simply don’t like it or have no use for it. Here’s a closer look.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Treatments/services are not transferable to other individuals
- We require at least 24 business hours notice to be given for any appointment date change or cancellation
- If you change or cancel your appointment within 24 business hours of your appointment date, or do not attend a booked appointment, we reserve the right to retain your deposit
- In the case of pre-paid treatments, the full cost of treatment will be forfeited
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded. We don’t refund for change of mind.
- Our procedures and products may not be suitable for you and whilst all due care and skill are exercised in treating our clients ultimately it is your responsibility to determine if the product or treatment is right for you.
- In order for us to provide you with great service, it is fundamental that you provide all information requested in completing consent forms or advising us of any factors that may affect your treatments. You also need to have realistic expectations of the results of treatment. We encourage you to work with your therapist or health professional on what you can achieve with your treatment.
- If you pre-pay for treatments you will save an amount according to the pre-payment schedule. There is no refund on pre-pays and they are not transferable to other individuals or treatment areas.
- 24 business hours notice is required for any pre-paid appointment cancellations. If you cancel a pre-paid appointment within 24 hours or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- You agree to these terms by purchasing pre-paid treatments.
Purchases made through Customer Portal Online
- Treatments purchased online are not transferable to other individuals.
- 24 business hours notice is required for any online purchased treatment appointment cancellations. If you cancel an online purchased treatment appointment within 24 business hours or do not attend the appointment, the treatment will be forfeited.
- Refunds will be provided where required in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. We want you to be a satisfied client so if our service or product is faulty it may either be replaced or refunded.
- We don’t refund for change of mind, however, we may use our discretion if we believe the treatments purchased by you, cannot be provided to you (eg, your skin type might be deemed as unsuitable for the treatment you purchased).
- Any request for refund by you, for treatments purchased online through your customer portal, must be made in writing and issued to: firstname.lastname@example.org for our consideration. The clinic may decide, upon review of your written request, whether a refund is required.