Laser Licencing Queensland – Class 4
Students undertaking the following courses from 22nd July 2019
- Graduate Diploma in Cosmetic Nursing 52852WA
- Graduate Diploma in Dermal Therapies 52854WA
- Advanced Diploma in Cosmetic Dermal Science 52850WA
Students who complete one of the above qualifications will have the opportunity to apply to Queensland Radiation and Health for "FAST TRACK" licensing to achieve their Class 4 Laser Practitioner Licence.
Studying your qualification with Grayclay you will undertake the approved and required competency; both theory and practical that have satisfied the strict requirements of Queensland Radiation and Health for Class 4 Laser Licencing. On completion of your course you will be able to apply for your FAST TRACK licencing for - Vascular Lesions, Skin Rejuvenation (vascular and pigmentation) and Hair Reduction.
- Complete Grayclay Qualification
- Complete the online Queensland Radiation and Health "Fast Track" application
- Provide the required supporting evidence including Qualifications and Identity
- Pay the required "Practitioner Licence Fee"
- Your licence application is processed and your "Laser Practitioner Licence" is posted to you.