Since skin augmentation became a big deal in the last few decades, people have constantly searched for more convenient ways to receive them. Cosmetic surgeries have always played a huge part in that process, but things have changed considerably, at least since the last 15 years. There are fewer life-altering alternatives to surgeries, such as injectables, machines, and non-surgical armamentariums.
More recently, a new alternative to surgical cosmetic facelifts is being explored by cosmetic experts. This process is known as dermal micro-coring non-surgical facelift. It is a fast and seamless procedure that takes 25 to 30 minutes.
First Off, What is Micro-Coring?
Micro-coring is a process of extracting tiny fragments of skin tissue using punch biopsies. The procedure is carried out to reduce the entire surface area of skin such that as the skin begins to heal, it becomes tighter. Micro-coring differs from traditional facelifts where a large section of the skin is removed and reset.
This particular procedure is non-surgical and happens more or less on a microscopic level. Micro-coring can be compared to micro-needling since both processes make tiny holes in the skin. The main difference is that micro-coring extracts skin from these perforated holes.
So What is Dermal Micro-Coring Non-surgical Facelift?
Subsequently, a dermal micro-coring non-surgical facelift is a procedure that uses micro-coring principles to improve facial skin. Since it is non-surgical, the procedure employs an energy-free hollow needling instrument that makes tiny holes in the face. The needle then sucks out microscopic tissues from the top layer of the skin. Each skin tissue extracted is usually less than half of a millimetre in size.
Dermal Micro-Coring Non-surgical Facelift is not a rigorous exercise and does not tamper with any muscular tissues or blood vessels. Unlike a traditional facelift, the idea is to trim off tiny skin fragments from the face’s surface area. As the facial skin heals, it triggers the release of collagen, which makes the skin tighter, leaving the face feeling smooth and younger.
Benefits of Dermal Micro-Coring Non-Surgical Facelift
- Dermal micro-coring non-surgical facelift is ideal for persons scared of the high-stakes surgical procedures associated with a conventional facelift.
- Because it doesn’t involve surgery, it leaves little to no visible scar on the face.
- III. It is a very fast procedure that takes between 25 and 30 minutes to complete.
- The release of collagens will reverse elastin production, which leads to a faster healing process and better results.
- Dermal micro-coring non-surgical facelift is excellent for older people who may not withstand the rigours of conventional surgery.
- VI. It is also ideal for persons in show business since it’s a fast, non-life-altering, and mindless procedure with minor downsides.