FAST TRACK LASER LICENCING
- Graduate Diploma in Cosmetic Nursing 52709WA
- Graduate Diploma in Dermal Therapies 52707WA
- Advanced Diploma in Cosmetic Dermal Science 52850WA
FAST TRACK PROCESS WITH GRAYCLAY
- Complete Grayclay Qualification
- Complete the online Queensland Radiation and Health “Fast Track” application
- Provide the required supporting evidence including Qualifications and Identity
- Pay the required “Practitioner Licence Fee”
- Your licence application is processed and your “Laser Practitioner Licence” is posted to you.
GENERAL PROCESS OTHERWISE
- Complete a qualification and Laser Safety Officers Certificate
- Apply for a Learners Licence with Queensland Radiation and Health
- Find a business/provider who will employ the learner and has a certified practitioner to oversee hours of practice and log required practice hours to satisfy the requirements of Qld Radiation and Health
- Pay for the following “supervised practice hours” to be completed. (Generally costing excessive amounts of money)
- Laser Skin Rejuvenation 50 hours
- Laser Vascular 50 hours
- Laser Hair Removal 25 hours
- Complete your training hours, have the required log book completed and signed off by a your supervising licenced practitioner
- Submit your supervised practice evidence and application to Qld Radiation and Health to apply for your Practice Licence.
- Wait for processing.
- The process on average taking 8 months to one year to complete.