Last updated 26/05/20
Grayclay is committed to student, staff, and community health and safety through complying with Government standards and policy. We continue to be vigilant through monitoring and implementing associated policy changes as and when they are provided.
- Grayclay is committed to supporting staff and students, at home and overseas.
- On the 9th March the decision was made to cease all face-to-face lectures on campus in both Brisbane and Gold Coast and move to Live Streaming of lectures. This has been a very successful and positive transition for both students and staff and will remain for all domestic students for the foreseeable future.
- Practical Clinics in Southport on the Gold Coast have reopened in line with Government policy and required Risk Management.
- All Grayclay staff have completed the “COVID-19 Infection Control Certification” and our stringent clinical hygiene practices remain in place.
- Any questions in relation to the above please contact us on 0755313738.