Last updated 20/02/2023
Grayclay is committed to student, staff, and community health and safety through complying with Government standards and policy. We continue to be vigilant through monitoring and implementing associated policy changes as and when they are provided.
- Grayclay is committed to supporting staff and students, at home and overseas.
- Grayclay made the decision to cease all face-to-face lectures on campus in both Brisbane and Gold Coast and move to "Live Streaming of Lectures". This has been a very successful and positive transition for both students and staff and will remain for all domestic students for the foreseeable future.
- Practical Clinics in Southport on the Gold Coast are open in line with Government policy and required Risk Management, however, during lockdown periods that include Southport Queensland as part of the affected Local Government Area, all clinics will close.
- All Grayclay Clinical staff are trained in all areas of infection control and our stringent clinical hygiene practices remain in place.
- Any questions in relation to the above please contact us at 0755313738.